[pp.int.general] results

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Thu Jun 4 17:50:09 CEST 2009

> The election is on the 7th in both Sweden and Germany so preliminary
> results should be available late on Sunday night or Monday morning,
> complete results a couple of days afterwords.

EP elections in NL are only today - but no pirate participation. The biggest
concern in NL is a radical muslim bashing party which is rapidly becoming
very popular due to its unconventional, very effective presentation
(Wilders). And they are strongly opposed against Europe. They only
participate in the EP elections in order to advocate the abolition of the
EP.

Perhaps some pirates are also against "Europe" - but I believe there is a
broader interest, in view of history.

reinier