[pp.int.general] results

pp at christian-hufgard.de pp at christian-hufgard.de
Mon Jun 8 09:24:09 CEST 2009

> How big do you think your chances are you'll have multiple seats ? (or
> does it depend on the attention of the media you'll get or not get ?)

Close to zero. We won't be on the ballot in all regions, so we'd need at least 10% or so in the regions, we are electable. We'd need 5% all over germany or a winning direct candidate. I thin, that we might get 1,5%, which would be pretty good in a conversative country like germany - espacially due to the fact, that our main focus lies on fighting the surveillance state. (Yeah, free downloads would be great, but free living is even greater ;)

Christian