[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

pp at christian-hufgard.de pp at christian-hufgard.de
Mon Jun 8 14:33:50 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 02:11:16PM +0200, coretx at piratenpartij.nl wrote:

> Both GPL and CC are a "hack" for a failing system.
> Basically you now say: Let's dont fix the system, because i wish to keep
> the "hack"
> This does not sound like logic to me.
>
> Even if we win, and copyright for non commercial use becomes free there
> will still be term for commercial protection.
> Within this term, licenses such as GPL and CC can still exist.

So you are also a moderate guy... Some peoples want to totally remove copyrights - so there would be even no more commercial protection.

> If you do not like change, why are you in politics ?

Where did I write, that I do not want any change? I just do not like the idea, to remove all rights from arists.

And also persons who do not like changes, are involed in politics. ;)

Christian