[pp.int.general] Results (And now?)

coretx at piratenpartij.nl coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Mon Jun 8 15:36:35 CEST 2009

Maybe looking at the current issues in a somewhat more intrinsic way is a
good idea.

I, myself am very much influenced by this man :
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Keep in mind that "Creativity" is the most scarce asset in this /modern
world/ and almost directly leads towards innovation.

Lately, in NL publishers created a hidden " School book tax " and sold it
as " Free schoolbooks for students "
There was a lobby going on for years. But at the time that more and more
schools shift towards "chapters" of books, and pages of scientific
publications in combination with a "find it out yourself aproach" useing
the internet and WIKI type of media... ( Basically abandoning books ) The
industry agreed with the ancient proposals...

/Suddenly/ these "free books" come into play...
We know the industry, so probably preventing this from happening in the
rest of europe is a good idea ?