[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Tue Jun 9 10:57:41 CEST 2009

> You tell me, you are the one who wants to artificially sustain (ie
> "cultural flatrate") an obsolete and unnecessary business model.

Presently I am in the process of preparing a document on the (many)
downsides of "flatrates". I already receied valuable comments. I will
process them and translate the document into English. For those of you who
read Dutch (or have a reliable translation program):
http://home.kpn.nl/bakel362/flatrate.doc
http://home.kpn.nl/bakel362/flatrate.pdf

(Please no publlich links, I don't want my initial draft to be Googleable)

reinier