[pp.int.general] Food for thought.

coretx at piratenpartij.nl coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Tue Jun 9 14:24:29 CEST 2009

As you all know, ( With the exception of one "einzelganger" )the are no PPI
signed documents.
The need for such a thing is growing each day. Helsinki showed us that
signing abstract values is verry hard to achieve.
Maybe there will never be a "pirate manifest" , but the /pirate meme/ as a
ideology and philosophy will grow.
Having just that, might be enough for streamlining towards our common
goals.
Here fore, i recommend you all take a look at what a dutch pirate wrote.

http://int.piratenpartei.de/Alternative_Manifesto

Maybe it is time to pick up the trail that we have left ?
Even if the writing linked above is nothing, it is still a good thing to
think about.
Philosophy is the foundation of science for a reason afterall.
Just as well it might provide a /foundation/ for PPI.