[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

Christian pp at christian-hufgard.de
Wed Jun 10 06:58:21 CEST 2009

pietro wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 03:02:30PM +0200, pp at christian-hufgard.de wrote:
>
>> If you are willing to pay 70€ for a concert ticket, would be one additinal euro a month not a good price for having legal access to every material available? Let it be five euro. I'd pay this tax gladly, if I hadn't to waste my time in politics anymore. (But I had to... To ensure that my money is paied to the right people...)
>
> If an "internet tax" is created how is the money distributed? These lines I'm writing are copyrighted by me, so I guess I'd have the right to get some money, right?

Die you register somewhere, that you wrote this lines? If not, you won't
receive any money either. Also you posted them yourselves on a medium
without any markage of the exact terms you wish, so they are suspected
to be free. (And my respect for you prevents me from selling them or
citing you without asking before)

Christian