[pp.int.general] cultural flatrate: PP position?

pietro pietro at riseup.net
Wed Jun 10 09:24:36 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 06:58:21AM +0200, Christian wrote:

> Die you register somewhere, that you wrote this lines? If not, you won't

No, but according to the Berne Convention I don't have to anyway.

> Also you posted them yourselves on a medium
> without any markage of the exact terms you wish, so they are suspected
> to be free.

Actually it is the opposite. I, the author and copyright holder of those words,
haven't granted you a license to reproduce them. So, when you included them in
your reply you broke copyright law. But fear not, I won't sue you.

But we are getting sidetracked from the "Internet tax" discussion. What I'd
like to ask you, since it is you proposal is:

1) How will the money be distributed, who gets it and how much?

and

2) I don't access non freely licensed works. Should I pay the tax?

pietro

--
the streets are the people's root shell