[pp.int.general] UK news: "a bunch of nerds"...

coretx at piratenpartij.nl coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Jun 10 15:43:01 CEST 2009

In belgium, Goedele Liekens is a verry famous and good looking  public
figure who even has her own "Oprah style" magazine.
Sex is what she can talk about best, since she is a sexologist.
In de November issue of last year ( I translate ) the following was on the
cover of her magazine.

" Nerds are HOT. - And woman want their semen "

Hell yeah! I'm proud to be a nerd !