[pp.int.general] Who wants to go to Brussels ?

Robbie E. C. A. Hontelé Robbie.E.C.A.Hontele at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Jun 11 13:05:17 CEST 2009

Pirates,

It seems mutiny has got me boxed in. Last week I was promised
at least two seats for pirates in the seminar, on the precondition that
pirates would be elected to sit in the EP.

After the whopping 7.1% I
contacted my managers to send the invitations. I was told to contact the
organisation, as my managers could not make a direct invitation possible.
The organisation of the seminar felt that it was to early to involve
political parties in this project, and that the pirates should stay at bay
a little longer.

I am terribly sorry to have given you all the prospect
of visiting this seminar, and having to turn you down right now. I hope
that you can understand that I believed that we could make this work. I
will talk to my managers to prevent this from happening again, since future
collaboration is a serious option and good will needs to be preserved.

If
more information is required, feel free to reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Robbie Hontelé
Deckhand of the Dutch fleet