[pp.int.general] Subscribing the German E-Petition against Internet-Censorship

Andreas Popp andreas.popp at gmx.de
Thu Jun 11 23:39:07 CEST 2009

Hello Pirates,

some of you might have already heard about the German Government planing
a law for censoring the internet. There ist a very big petition going on
here in Germany. Tuesday I found out, that even Non-Germans can sign
petitions to the German Bundestag. So if you can, I want you to try and
find some people in your country to sign with us.

Here is all the information in English:
http://www.piratenpartei-bayern.de/Signing_the_e-petition_for_Non-Germans

Regards
Andreas
(Former ;) ) Lead Candidate for German Pirates in the EU elections