[pp.int.general] BBC reports on filesharing

Andrew Norton andrew.norton at pirate-party.us
Tue Jun 16 15:05:29 CEST 2009

Bert Van de Poel wrote:
> Has Anyone seen this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8093054.stm
>
> Shouldn't the PP react on this article to give readers the other view on
> things ? (seeing things from both sides makes it possible to take a
> propper position)

The article itself is pretty clear and neutral, on this topic. As far as
the Digital Britain report goes, I've been heavily involved with
critiquing the responses that it's partly based on, and have been in
contact a lot with the government departments responsible. The UK party
(which should be fully registered as a political party by the end of the
month) will also be issuing a press release on it, and some of their
members have been helping me crunch through the responses.

Andrew