[pp.int.general] 12 Sep 09: International Action Day "Freedom Not Fear 2009"

Glenn Kerbein glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us
Fri Jun 26 17:32:27 CEST 2009

For being an international event, I don't see many countries out of the
European continent. There's nothing in regards to Canada or the United
States; this could be a trenchant protest the American pirates should
attend. Do you know who's in charge? I'd like to shoot them a
correspondence email regarding what's going on in the Americas.

--
Glenn "Channel6" Kerbein
United States Pirate Party