[pp.int.general] translation needed: swedisch -> english/german

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:46:52 CEST 2009

Christian,

Here is a quick translation for you..

Exclusive album release on The Pirate Bay:
"I have to be honest, must must be that, you have follow the white rabbit
now wherever it takes me"

This is some of the first words that you hear when you play "If God want and
the weather allow" and they
summarize the whole album in one depth breath.

It is a album about growing up as a artist and human, also about following
your creativity wherever it takes you. If God wants and the weather allows
is a merger. It could be called a fusion of experiances and setbacks, but
also of love and contempt in gain and loss. The ingrediaces that is lining
the narrow path for any 30 year old.

Me and DJ Lange want to thank you for your patience and it is with open arms
we give you my third full length production in cooperation with The Pirate
Bay.

The Organism - If God allows and the weather
allows<http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4976579>

- Nicolas