[pp.int.general] Pirate Party joins green group in Strasbourg

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Sun Jun 28 11:42:25 CEST 2009

Hi,

is it possible that you accidentally mix up german with swedish here?
The german pirates didnt join anything green so far.
But i think, that the swedish PP and Christian in particular made the
right decision.

We in germany are very much interested in a tight collaboration with the
pirate in the EU parliament. What about finding some pirates in every
european PP that manage the relations to parliamentary work of Christian
on behalf of their own country?

best regards,
Jens
--