[pp.int.general] EUparl status

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Tue Mar 17 23:28:12 CET 2009

Sweden short-version:
Ballots are ordered, 5 millions of them.
Leaflets and posters are printed and distributed this week.
Our campaign will start big on 4th of april.

And there are lots of people joining (more members then both the greens
and the left party now - with thanks to Roswall, the TPB prosecutor) and
tons of stuff to do. Fun, exhausting, times.

/Mårten Fjällström
Party secretary PPSE