[pp.int.general] Some more nice news

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Thu May 7 23:46:11 CEST 2009

1) We are now the third largest Swedish party in terms of members,
having 43,000+ members and 14,000+ activists in our organization.

2) We are also predicted to become the third largest party in the EU
elections. You heard of our entry with a bang into the polls with 5.1%
in the first poll. The most recent analysis gives us 8.5%, 2 seats, and
status as the third largest party in the election:
http://www.predict09.eu/default/en-us/state_analyses.aspx#sweden -- this
analysis is being reported in national media right now.

Cheers, mates.