[pp.int.general] Sad day in France

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:45:01 CEST 2009

2009/5/12 Florian Lauté <godfloyd at gmail.com>:
> it's a sad day in France. The french parliament have just voted the law
> "Creation et internet" which authorize the "major" to cut out the internet
> connection of everyone without a judge decision.

Everybody: I've finally spotted a paper in English about the French
situation (in The Inq):
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/opinion/1137310/france-forgets-freedom

The first sentence says it all:
"
THE NATION that once chopped the head off a feckless king, and whose
people gallantly resisted a fascist occupation, has just seen the
liberté of its people betrayed by their own corrupt, corporate-owned
politicians.
"

Please do have a look at that, since it may be a map of what's coming
next to other EU countries... :-(

Regards,
Valentin