[pp.int.general] Hi to the list

johannes payr johannes.payr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:01:30 CET 2009

> Well, since we really started to introduce ourselves now:

Arr, fellow pirates!

my name is Johannes Payr from the Austrian Pirate Party (PPOE). I only
joined the party recently (and this list even more so :-), and currently am
engaged as the interimistic press coordinator for the tyrolean regional
institution (officially in existence for two weeks).

pleased to meet you,
johannes

I am Joonas Mäkinen from the Finnish pirate party, Piraattipuolue. I'm the