[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

ninHer enrique at errea.es
Tue Nov 3 09:28:37 CET 2009

	Hi:

		As a member of both sides of the scene ( FSF and PPI), i think that you two
are right but are taking sharp too much the pencil. Of course the term or
phrase "using everything, everywhere, everytime...." said by Christian, is
about the software licensed under a free software licenses and respecting the
four pillars of Free software. At this point everything is right. Both, use
just free software in their daily tasks.

		I don't think the intention of Christian is interfere here, but clarify in a
extreme way some delicate issues regarding, for example, when an artist wants
to receive money having released, in this case, music in a non tangible way,
using a non tangible mean/device either.

		Honestly, i think Richard didn't insulte to you Christian ( and between you
and me......he is not so famous). -)

		This long list of thought shared by all of us, on this very interesting
post, it is been very enriched and let us have a glance of the vast extension
of some ideas that are part of both idearies inside Pirates and Free software
fighters. Now imagine translating or taking the concept of this nature to the
regular citizens over the world, and try to explain them in a short, concise
and "one size fits all" way . This is shared goal for both FSF and PPI, IMO,
spread the idea of the importance of keep the freedom using the new
technologies in cyberspace and remark the right to use free software when, how
and wherever we are.

		ninHer.

		PPI coreteam member.
		II RR spanish pirate party (PIRATA).