[pp.int.general] [Slashdot] EU Wants To Redefine "Closed" As "Nearly Open"

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:25:55 CET 2009

And it's not the 1st of April today so we can not just laugh at it why I CC
it to tratten for feedback and action.

The leaked version 2 can be found here:
http://www.bigwobber.nl/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/European-Interoperability-Framework-for-European-Public-Services-draft.pdf

However, except the few EU MEP on our side what can PP's do, some press
releases may help.

- Nicolas
  PPI / PPSE member