[pp.int.general] One good, one bad

Christian Hufgard pp at christian-hufgard.de
Wed Nov 4 06:56:33 CET 2009

Ed Galligan wrote:
> I'd like to chime in on this debate, not to comment on Lisbon as I feel the
> time for such debate is sadly behind us, but purely to congratulate Amelia
> on an enormous achievement. Best of luck in Strasbourg whenever you take
> your seat.

Am I the only one who thinks it is pretty absurd, that the results of an
election are changed in such a way month after the election? The EU
parliament is loosing even more of its little liability. Isn't one of
the most important facts in a democracy, that every vote is of the same
value?

Sweden, 230k Votes -> 1 MEP. Some monther later -> 2 MEP.
Germany: 230k Votes -> 0 MEP.

Yeah. That's democracy

Christian.