[pp.int.general] The ACTA Internet Chapter

Andrew Robinson a.robinson at pirateparty.org.uk
Wed Nov 4 18:33:18 CET 2009

It's worth remembering that we don't have any of the leaked treaty
text. What we have is a single person reporting a leak, with no
evidence and no actual text... and of course the negotiations are
ongoing so if there is a leak, it probably wouldn't be the final text.

If the claims made about the treaty are true, we can make a lot of
political capital out of it... if they are not true, then we have the
potential to make ourselves look very foolish.

I suggest we should be cautious about treating this leak as fact, and
take care to always say "if this leak is accurate then..."

- Andrew Robinson