[pp.int.general] Artificial Scarcity

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 21:16:55 CET 2009

PP might be smart when they talk about how to eliminate deadweight
loss, instead of eliminating "artificial scarcity"
Artificial scarcity is not the issue, the consequence can be.
And gues what, deadweight loss is one of the worst nightmares of free
market liberalists, right wing and  left wing extremists etc.
Restoring the free market equilibrium is good for both consumers/
citizens _and_ for business.
If explained the right way, no sane person could argue against us.

Just my opinion,

Samir Allioui,
Chairman Pirate Party of the Netherlands.