[pp.int.general] Hosting Union

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 19:26:42 CET 2009

Schemes such as these already exist.

Besides looking at "old" rlsgroups take a look at For example these
corporations:

     * RBNet
     * RBNetwork
     * RBusinessNetwork
     * iFrame Cash
     * SBT Telecom Network (Seychelles)
     * Aki Mon Telecom
     * 4Stat
     * Eexhost
     * DefconHost
     * Rusouvenirs Ltd.
     * TcS Network (Panama)
     * Nevcon Ltd. (Panama),
     * Micronnet Ltd. (St. Petersburg Russia)
     * Too coin Software (UK)
     * 76service
     * MalwareAlarm (Czech Republic)
     * InstallsCash
     * Jiangsu Network Co., LTD[13]

I think you get the hint ?

You are coining a very delicate issue.
We should be very careful when conducting business with certain groups
of people.
Especially considering the fact that you might not want to be
associated with certain "names".
However, not all of them are "tainted" , and my enemy his enemy is my
best friend.

Having a good talk with NGO's and corporations on issues such as these
can be very fruitful.
At this moment i'm also conducting talks with corporations who might
be willing to invest money into pirate party international.
As it seems right now, i  will conduct a presentation on this topic in
Brussels. ( During the PPI Conference. )
This includes a "How to beat follow the money, and safeguard the
privacy of donation providers".
In theory, providing censorship free hosting, in combination with
certain technical tricks could create a economical
benefit for all parties that are freely attached to it, creating a
backwards compatible "internet 2" within the internet.

 From experience in can tell you the following;
If you simply start a serious plan on constructing something that
looks like what you describe, you'll either get visitors from the FSB
or some criminal cartel.
Or a invitation for visiting Saint Petersburg for "Business
opportunities" you can't refuse. ( ... )
Be careful when you talk in public, and do some serious research if
you want to be taken seriously.

Just my 2 cents.