[pp.int.general] Pirate maillist

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Fri Nov 20 20:08:43 CET 2009

There is a list, it's in the following format

Country	Status	Website	Contact Email	IRC	Leader	other contact		Press
contact	PPI Contact  Phonenumber	PPI VOIP	Trivia 	Offices, HQ

Can you send a mail to coreteam at pp-international.net using your http://www.ceskapiratskastrana.cz/
    ( (Česká pirátská strana)
acount ?
Or talk to us in irc://irc.piratpatiet.se/#ppi-coreteam
At every thursday, 8PM CET.
This will provide us *some* level of identity verification.

Thank you for understanding,

Samir Allioui