[pp.int.general] Big Brother in NL?

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Mon Nov 23 08:27:47 CET 2009

> Tax issues is something we have to be really careful about in the pirate
> parties.
Specifically about car and fuel taxes: I think there are few people saying:
let car owners bleed "if you are rich enough to own and use a car, you can
make an additional contribution to taxes". The prime concern of opponents of
(private) cars is usually the environment (CO2, particulate, ever wider
roads hurting nature). And there is a debate whether the government should
invest in publlic transportation or in roads.