No subject

Thu Nov 5 14:38:21 CET 2009

> Pirro choose Google Friend Connect for communicating with his Friends
> because it's reliable, safe and comfortable. Subscribe to the
> newsletter and start celebrating Pirros day with the help of your
> google (gmail), Twitter, Yahoo or OpenID account.

Where is that newsletter?  I couldn't find a link.  Is it possible to
read the newsletter without the "help of Google, Twitter or Openid
account", i.e. without any authorization with third party?  Also, as
Christian mentioned, Google is not actually pirate's best friend.

It would be nice to add some "serious" text to the website, or at least
links to such texts.  I mean texts explaining what's wrong with
copyright system and why do pirates want to "bury" it, texts explaining
PPR position on copyright, and so on.

And about Pirro's picture: how does he drink wine from his glass?
Doesn't his beak prevents him from doing that? :)
--
Best wishes,
Fedor.

--
P.S.  Could you please set up your e-mail not to add Microsoft
advertisement to the end?