[pp.int.general] Brazilian Pirates in 2010 elections

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:45:04 CEST 2009

If there is no conflict between party positions, thats a good start.
If the greens let you focus on the pirate party issues, rather than
theirs, even better. Finally, do you have a candidate that can support
both your policies and theirs?

If these three points are met, it could be a good thing. As well as
issue exposure, and practical experience, there's one other thing
thats very important in elections demonstrated by this, and that is
the ability to work and cooperate with other parties.

The USPP was given a similar offer a year ago for the 08 election,
with the Connecticut state Constitution party. They offered us ballot
spots they couldn't fill, at no cost. however, it was only 24 hours to
the filing deadline, and we didn't have anyone in that state that
could run. It was considered because of the lack of conflict between
their core principles, and ours.

Andrew