[pp.int.general] to create a page with general information, , I need the following information

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:38:29 CEST 2009

Well, we are aiming for a consolidated s.m.a.r.t solution.
This, considering the fact that we also need CRM and project
management tools and whatever more.
Integration with for example Asterisk/SIP services .( You can already
ask for a acount! )
Etc. Most people opt for a mayor rehaul.

 From memory, i can tell that the wiki will be "the PPI" wiki.
But that it will be made available under wiki.pp-international.net
( We are hammering for DNS changes, for aprox 3 weeks now ( ! ) )
Or alteast the content will be migrated.
Laurent l/ cwicket should be able to provide you details on
infrastructure/tech issues
since he is the director of the responsible team.

For now, I must ask you to have a little patience, since we are
transcripting 4 weeks of IRC meetings.
Protocols, and other docs into a PPI notice / release for everybody to
read.
( Including links towards the raw docs. )