[pp.int.general] pirate-party.eu is about to expire

Wed Oct 7 21:11:09 CEST 2009

I just wanted to notify you that the domain pirate-party.eu has been
deleted by the owner and will be free to register by tomorrow. The
domain (like pirateparty.eu which I registered some time ago) was never
actively used by anyone and since no european pirate party has been
founded yet, I wonder if we are going to need that domain someday.

We better decide quickly since - from my experience - domain grabbers
are always keen on grabbing pirate related domains. (e.g.
piratenpartei-deutschland.de is owned by one of them because some
people let it expire)

regards
Helmut