[pp.int.general] pirate-party.eu is about to expire

vali2009 at validom.de vali2009 at validom.de
Wed Oct 7 21:11:11 CEST 2009

If you let me know from which time the domain is going to be registerable i could register it. Using an official account of the pirate party germany chapter Bavaria.

I would point the domain to the ppi website. Transfer to another pirate organisation is guaranteed as soon as required.

Vali
(second chairman pirates bavaria)