[pp.int.general] pirate-party.eu is about to expire

Felix LeChaste felixlechaste at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 09:13:39 CEST 2009

Le 8 oct. 09 à 01:29, ValiDOM a écrit :

> notice... pirate-party.eu was registered by:
>
> Max Lalouschek
> Piratenpartei Oesterreichs
> (Austrian pirate party)

Congrats. It'll be needed, at least for redirection first. Next it'll
be great for a special PP EUMP page at least until we have more of them.

[highjack starts here]
btw, just coming in on the list, so hello everybody. I'm just another
crazy frenchman (all right, I'm swiss too, you're warned
  :o) For now: moderator on our forum and editor. I'll be 42 (!) soon,
I work on the net (big community techie website) and I live near Paris
when I'm not enjoying the Alps, the greenery and the cows near.
[highjack ends]

\:D/

Den
partipirate.org mod and editor