[pp.int.general] PPNL needs to capitalize on this

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:32:36 CEST 2009

We in NL, are working on this !

Keep in mind that a journalist&friend of Peter Sunde just asked me if
i'm interested in filing charges for him tomorrow.
This since he feels that the dutch legal system might not take his
charges seriously. ( ... )

This is not just a "hunch". When TPB case was filed @ the Amsterdam
Courth.
They refused him the paperwork, and told him to ask for the paperwork
at BREIN. ( ... )
As a result of this, that Journalist/Friend called the Amsterdam
Courth, for the paperwork.
And was also refused acces. ( The online publication where down that
day ! )
Then, i called acting like a journalist, and managed to get my hands
on the chief press officer.
And managed to receive the paperwork, using a fax>>mail service.
Providing Peter his number....

Things are fishy here!