[pp.int.general] PPNL needs to capitalize on this

Pasi Palmulehto scoffer at kofeiini.riippuvuus.net
Fri Oct 9 21:40:53 CEST 2009

That wouldn't really be smart thing to do. Or I don't know what's your
relationship to press in your country, but at least in Finland we have a
good relationship with the press. They call me minimum once a week, they
love to write and show us pretty much (more than every other
not-in-the-parliament partys together, many times). Such actions would
only destroy that relationship and we could be sure our press releases
wouldn't carry so much articles as now. We post press releases once for
all and have couple dozen press releases per year at the moment. We
usually get attention just by sending them :)

If there's no response for press release, you just need to suck it up
and maybe try to bring it up somehow else. Most important is to keep
sending the press releases, but I disagree on sending same PR more than
once.

Pasi "Scoffa" Palmulehto
Leader of Finnish Pirate Party