[pp.int.general] /!\ URGENT REQUEST & INFORMATIONAL FOR ALL PARTIES /!\

Fabio Reinhardt fabio.reinhardt at piraten-nds.de
Mon Oct 12 23:02:18 CEST 2009

German pirate party under the the offiicial press address
presse at piratenpartei.de
We are having a busy team that usually reads every mail in less than 24 hours.

Kind regards,
Fabio Reinhardt

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:00 PM, erik ernst <erikernstm at gmail.com> wrote:
> After further consideration,  the danish PP have decided to set up a small
> internal distribution list on the mail address <firehose at piratpartiet.dk>.
> This may be used for this news item, and others from PP.nl or other pirate
> parties. Our internal recipients on this mail address is a small group of
> trusted people.
>
> Im sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Erik Ernst - PPDK

Bundespressestelle der Piratenpartei Deutschland
Fabio Reinhardt / Bundespressekoordinator
Mail: Fabio.Reinhardt at piraten-nds.de
PGP: http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/Benutzer:Enigma/PGP
Telefon: 030 / 509699913
Mobil: 0163 / 9497684