[pp.int.general] /!\ URGENT REQUEST & INFORMATIONAL FOR ALL PARTIES /!\

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Tue Oct 13 21:29:20 CEST 2009

Samir Allioui skrev:
> Due to a not to be disclosed media event 2 days from now i need the
> following.
If possible, I think many of us would like to know in advance the time
table for disclosure of this media event. This will help us prepare and
have a team ready, so we are ready to act fast.

- When will it be disclosed to the PP contacts?
- When can we disclose it to the media?

Please remember to include time zones, so there are no misunderstandings.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.