[pp.int.general] Inteview with british Channel 4

Andrew Robinson a.robinson at pirateparty.org.uk
Thu Oct 15 11:13:07 CEST 2009

To do justice to the issue of book piracy, you probably need to refer
to the history of the British library system and the way that
copyright and the public's right to education are balanced. I find it
strange that they are talking to PPDE about this rather then PPUK
(although you are much longer established than we are).

- Andrew Robinson