[pp.int.general] /!\ URGENT REQUEST & INFORMATIONAL FOR ALL PARTIES /!\ | Battelestations Battlestations !

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:17:51 CEST 2009

I'm preparing my torpedoes for destroying dutch Anti Piracy.
People are working on press releases as we speak.

If all goes well, you will receive a release within a couple of hours.
And have aprox on hour of time for writing the pressrelease!

In case i become a martyr, it was nice working with you guys!

Samir

+31627588738

On my way to the nearest police bureau...