[pp.int.general] /!\ URGENT REQUEST & INFORMATIONAL FOR ALL PARTIES /!\ | Battelestations Battlestations ! | Cease Fire!

coretx coretx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:27:59 CEST 2009

The Police refused to cooperate. I have to make a appointment.
This breaks my deadline ( tomorrow ) , therefore i have to contact my
foreign "accomplice" again for permission.
Since i'll be leaving for Brussels this Saterday, the story will
continue at wednesday. or later.

By they way, i'm stil a free man but the nazi's /did/ get me a fine
for not having my scooters paperwork with me !