[pp.int.general] Requesting PPUK for assistance

Andrew Robinson a.robinson at pirateparty.org.uk
Thu Oct 15 14:39:08 CEST 2009

Hi Rick

I'm booked to speak at a music industry event in London at 5:45 on the
20th, so I'll be driving from Worcester to London that day. I'd be
happy to offer you a lift from Worcester or Birmingham to London,
which would cut down your travel costs a lot and give us a few hours
to chat on the drive. If you wanted to attend the event too, I'm sure
they would be very interested in having you there!

I recommend coach travel rather than trains, since our train system is
horrendously expensive. Try
http://www.nationalexpress.com/buseslanding.aspx - they often have
very good deals.

http://www.travelodge.co.uk are a good hotel chain that don't charge
highly inflated prices for London hotels, I would start by looking
there for a room.

- Andrew Robinson