[pp.int.general] Requesting PPUK for assistance

Andrew Norton ktetch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:16:05 CEST 2009

I used to take the train a lot from Liverpool to London, but after the
price kept going up, I started using the coach. Wasn't much longer,
and a fair bit cheaper. I even remember once taking a coach wearing a
tux - I had an exam in the morning, and that evening was expected at a
film premier in Leicester square - got some funny looks!

I also agree with the Travelodge, or travelinn. Better bet would be to
call them direct. I've had problems over the years with their online
reservation system, at least talking to them you know what you're
getting, and the exact price. From experiance, the bookings made
locally take precedence over the online ones too (I used to do a lot
of robot combat events around the UK, meaning a lot of stays in them -
and almost as many nights sleeping in my car)

As a proud scouser though, I have to say how sorry I am you're going
to Manchester ;-)

Andrew