[pp.int.general] Some parting thoughts

Rodrigo Pereira rodripe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:33:53 CEST 2009

If the problem is the illegality, we are also illegal in Brazil! A party
illegal, as all serious parties are born.

We went through two dictatorships followed by more than 50 years. And that
dictatorship was possible only two parties. Two "equal" parties.
Our recent history is the history of the  parties hanging.

How much  parties are in the U.S.? I only remember two.

Rodrix
http://www.partidopirata.org