[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 01:02:23 CEST 2009

Hmm, would that be legal to do on the concert area? I guess standing outside
the concert area at the entrance would be legal.
I would love to see a PP protest outside the entrance of a Guns &
Roses concert for example.. ;)

On the other hand, how much good vs. bad press would that accumulate into,
would this be a good idea?

- Nicolas