[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 01:18:36 CEST 2009

I think Richard's main idea was to educate the public by handing out the
posters, from that point of view the musicians would have to learn from the
public opinion in the long run rather then "internal" sources. But are the
PP movement ready for such a strong action and the consequences? How long
did it take the human rights activists before they went into such actions?

- Nicolas