[pp.int.general] EU social network spy system: NDECT

Eric Priezkalns eric.priezkalns at pirateparty.org.uk
Wed Oct 21 12:02:55 CEST 2009

Hello Robert,

There is a simple answer to your question.  Share all the information
you can on objectives, technology, techniques, results, experiments
performed and the data input into the research.

The public does not have visibility of the ethical oversight of this
project.  The solution is to put all the information in the public
domain and let the public reach their own ethical conclusions.

Best regards,

Eric