[pp.int.general] Protest certain musicians?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Thu Oct 22 11:45:15 CEST 2009

    Have you ever produced something, people willingly paied money for? And
    then someone else took it, and earned that money?

This happens to lots of musicians that sign record contracts.
The record company essentially takes the work and pockets most
of the money from selling copies of it.

Something similar has happened to me.  I developed programs people
would be willing to buy copies of, but I made it free/libre software
and put a copy on an FTP server so people could download it.

I did this because it would have been unethical for me to do otherwise.