[pp.int.general] La Quadrature du Net: Amendment 138 dead by lack of courage of the Parliament

Jeremy Morton admin at game-point.net
Fri Oct 23 01:47:03 CEST 2009

I have baaad feelings about Lisbon passing.  It's going to weaken the
power of the member states, and hand more to the European executive, an
organization I don't even see the need for.  What a shame our political
system allows Labour to cling on to power until it's too late.

Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)