[pp.int.general] EU social network spy system: NDECT

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Sun Oct 25 19:55:59 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 11:25 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> We are also discussing measures against Indect. First of all: to raise
>     public awareness in the german speaking regions, because the topic hast
>     not been
>     covered by our media (nor de.wikipedia) at all.
>
> You could translate the English wikipedia into German and post
> it in de.wikipedia.org.

Actually, *Wikipedia* doesn't have any article on INDECT; it's only
mention is in the [[Mass surveillance]] article.

Wikipedia has a no original research policy, so what I did on Wikinews
is right out. The other thing is, I don't notice a "Request an article"
link on Wikipedia anymore.

--
Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org>
Wikinewsie.org