[pp.int.general] The Pirate Bay and the Pirate Party

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:22:46 CET 2009

Hmm, perhaps TPB should link to there own Wikipedia page then so people do
not even have to Google for it..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pirate_Bay

In fact, we should do the same, i.e link to our wikipedia page.

I had the opinion that most of our members are smart and does quite a bit
of research before they join, thus this should not be a issue? The ones that
can not make the distinction will not support our cause anyway..

- Nicolas